- Adjustable three-position hydraulic lift moves machine into three positions; free-arm, flatbed and storage
- Designed with gas strut mechanism with a 55-pound sewing machine capacity
- Convenient rolling caddy for extra storage that can be tucked away when not in use
- A serger fits neatly in the caddy
- Includes two drawers to store notions
- Caddy can fit in any of three positions: Pull out near your sewing position, attached to door for larger work area, or freestanding
- Three door bins, one large and two small for additional storage
- Safely conceal and secure all sewing notions and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock
- Can accommodate the new, larger sewing machines no larger than 23 1/2" wide x 12 1/2" deep x 14 1/2" tall
- Designed for a 55 lb. sewing machine capacity
- Aussie II Sewing Cabinet Manual
- Dimensions when extended: 29.63" x 99.25" x 77.25"
- Dimensions when closed: 30.25" x 49.75" x 22.5"
- Locking casters provide portability and stability
- Quilt leaf stored on the back of the cabinet expands your workspace to prevent large quilts from pulling and ending up on the floor
- When open, has 31 1/2 square feet of sewing space
- Cabinet will ship separate from order
- Contiguous U.S. only, not available for purchase in Alaska, Hawaii, or Internationally.
Manufacturer SKU: K8611
MSQC SKU: FURN105