This wooden clock features a clock face in Roman numerals, carved wooden figurines, and a pendulum shaped like a spool of thread. The clock chimes every hour and every half hour as the cuckoo bird emerges to proclaim the time. Handmade in the heart of the Black Forest, this limited edition quilt shop cuckoo clock is created by skilled artisans, with some stages of manufacturing taking place in their homes as has been the tradition for over a century. Brass one-day movement. From the American Cuckoo Clock Co.
- Authentic Black Forest Cuckoo Clock made by Schneider of Schonach, Germany
- Hand-carved quilter, kitty, fabric bolts, and thread spool pendulum
- Animation: On the hour and half hour the cuckoo pops out of his door and sings, the quilter rotary cuts fabric, the kitty jumps up and down on the fabric bolts, and the chimney sweep peeks up from inside the chimney
- Lever silences the cuckoo
- Instructions for setting up and caring for the clock are included
- The pendulum is a hand-painted spool of thread
- Two-Year Limited Warrantyl
- Measures 10" W x 12" T x 6.5" D minus pendulum and weights
- Cuckoo clock will ship separate from order
- Contiguous U.S. only, not available for purchase in Alaska, Hawaii, or Internationally.
Manufacturer SKU: 8900
MSQC SKU: GIFT505