The Wallaby II sewing cabinet is perfect for the crafter who finds themselves trying to find the ideal space for their serger, sewing machine and more! Once your project is complete, safely conceal and secure your sewing machine, serger, fabric, and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut.
- Three-position hydraulic lift moves machine into three positions; free-arm, flatbed and storage
- Designed with gas strut mechanism
- Quilt leaf stored on the back of the cabinet expands your workspace
- Three shelves with 33 spool holders
- Door tray to hold magazines, patterns or extra fabric
- Drawer for storing notions and other small accessories
- The hideaway cubby perfect for sergers or fabric
- Can accommodate the new, larger sewing machines no larger than 23 1/2" wide x 12 1/4" deep x 13 7/8" tall
- Designed for a 55 lb. sewing machine capacity
- Wallaby II Sewing Cabinet Manual
- Dimensions when extended: 29.5" x 71.75" x 59.75"
- Dimensinos when closed: 30.25" x 42.75" x 19"
- Locking industrial casters for portability and stability
- Teak in color
- Cabinet will ship separate from order
- Contiguous U.S. only, not available for purchase in Alaska, Hawaii, or Internationally.
- This item is shipped by a 3rd party. Cancellations and returns are not accepted once the item has shipped. If you wish to cancel prior to item shipping, call customer service at (888) 571-1122. Any damages that may occur during the shipping process are handled by the manufacturer.
MSQC SKU: FURN104