- This Year’s Golden Star – HAMILTON, MO – A Quilty Musical | Learn More
- Thank You! To our Golden Star Sponsor of the Day, FreeSpirit Fabrics | Shop FreeSpirit Fabrics Now
- Jenny Doan Block of Month Going FAST | Shop Now!
- Buy More & Save More when you shop Cuddle Fabrics | Save NOW
- Celebrate in Hamilton for National Quilting Month | Learn More
We’re crushing on this new Kona Color! Say hello to Robert Kaufman’s newest Kona Cotton Solids 2023 Color of the Year, Crush. This rich, citrusy red reminds us of ruby red grapefruit, shiny strawberries, and all things LOVE. Lipstick anyone? This intense pink makes us want to pucker up! It also feels right at home in our Easy Argyle and 60 Degree Stars quilt patterns from Missouri Star. So grab a stack of precuts and share the love! You’re gonna CRUSH your next project with this vibrant new color from Kona Cotton.